Wednesday, July 13, 2011

burning midnight oil...AGAIN

i'm back. seriously, i JAElous while reading my friend's blog posts. man, they are like..AWESOME. they write and share AWESOME stuffs. more important, it's like they are talking to us. (*bangs my head* why can't i write something like that?) i should stop my movie reviewing habits and start on something INTERESTING~

starting the post with my usual rant. first and most importand thing is -->

I'm going to start my studies like real soon. NEXT MONDAY~MySpace

well if you had read my previous posts, you would have known just how much i wanted to start studying again. i'm gonna spend my next 4 and half years in MSU for my Diploma and Bachelors in TESL~ if only i didn't screwed up my STPM, *sigh* anyhow, 4 years gonna fly so fast that in no time i will return to Kampar as an English teacher. *big grin*

but i have a BIG list of what should i buy. i can't even return to Kampar this weekend.
i miss my dad =(MySpace


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME :DDD

    (u wanna hint me eh? xDDD)

    GOODLUCK FOR MSU BTW!!

    will be supporting from sabah! :D

    ReplyDelete