Sunday, February 13, 2011

amidst loneliness~

loneliness will creep into our nights and stay with us all night. that's when we feel like we are under an Imperius Curse. IT will control our brain and actions. tears are uncontrollable and there won't be specific reason behind those tear drops. wish i can pour all these to someone and hug them and regain my "i'm not alone" feeling. but when i look around me, there's no one. my online friends are trying to cheer me up and i'm grateful for that but honestly, i want someone beside me now.

i hesitate to text anyone or comment in anyone's Facebook status. i'm bored but they might think i'm nosing into their lives. i feel like i might annoy them to a certain level. i wish i'm back in my school days where i have my bestie, friends, classmates and teachers to keep me occupied with something.
i can only wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment