Monday, February 7, 2011

First Day of Work

Being a receptionist in an office that is filled with warm and friendly staffs (i must admit only 80% are friendly though) is quite fun in its own way. After attending a few calls, i got used to the work. Other than attending and transfering the calls and general desk works, i don't have pretty much work to do. so i made a mental note to bring my Harry along tomorrow. since Chinese New Year mood is still up in the air, there were only 10 employees which consists of 3 chinese including the 'boss'. So that can be the reason of lack of work for me today. and since this is my first ever job, i was amazed by the pantry. yes, the PANTRY! (silly me~) so another mental note. Bring my mug along with Harry tomorrow~

Things will be normal tomorrow as most of the staffs will be back to work and that means more calls need to attend and hopefully i won't screw up. i'm sleepy already so heading to bed now. i know that sounds weird when it comes from me but yes, i'm planning to sleep early and wake up early xP Nitez virtual world~

No comments:

Post a Comment