Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan and me~

Prayers for Japan~ really hope that Japan can get all the help they need to get back to their old self. They had survived not one but two atomic bombs but still, these tsunamis and blasts in nuclear plant reactors are terrorizing all of us. Ganbarre!

And that sensational cartoon that featured in Berita Harian with an intention to “lighten” our tense is an absurd act. But since they had apologized (sincerely or not), just hope no more such ridiculous actions from them.

Back to my life~

These few days it’s been hard for even me to understand my own feelings. There are times where I miss a certain few people so much and hate a few people over petty reasons. There’s someone who even said I’m being petulant because he didn’t send a reply to my text message. Well I’m not much of a SMS person so please appreciate when I take time out of my precious minutes for you. Moody and disgruntled at random times. No, it’s not the “time” of the month if that’s what you think could be the reason.


On the other hand, I had just been labeled as a “weird” colleague. Even I’m surprised to hear that from Puchong girl. I mean, I’m supposedly from Kampar; a small not-so-developed town so shouldn’t I am the village girl in this city? And this colleague of mine is kinda a...erm…I don’t what word should be used to describe her nature but she’s the typical type of Indian girl. For me, I can spend a lot for food as long as it’s delicious. I eat Italian, Japanese, Chinese and Thai foods. (Korean should be add to the list as I had tried “bibimbap” once) There’s a “Little Italy” cafĂ© located just on the very next building of my office. For me who already been longing for a delicious plate of spaghetti, her refusal to tag along for lunch is a great dismay. And the reason was she never tried nor will try Italian food. Duh, but no one likes to have lunch alone. She was greatly surprised that I’m willing to spend more money for food when I had Domino’s Pizza for lunch and huge piece of King’s Tiramisu cake. I never hesitate to spend money for food. Be it treating myself or my friends. And she never tries Japanese rice cakes that I bought for snacks.

Currently I’m not in any romantic relationship. I’m not even serious in looking for one. Many expect me to have one or two by now but I’m single. *laughs* My last (and current) one-sided love is only a year plus old. Some more I’m not rushing into this matter.

My bestie and I had a little chat last evening and we were planning for a girls-day out in KL which might be on Labor’s day holidays. I’m looking forward as we never been outside Kampar as trio and this could be the chance for us to heal our wounded friendship. Loges and Thenga, me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment