Monday, March 28, 2011

Pouring my heart out~

it's quite weird when you like someone and they knew it but still nothing happens~ i want to know what can i do to win his heart and make him mine (although all this should be said by a boy to girl not vice verse) i'm quite shallow when it comes to winning a boy's heart~ and if i should wait, i wonder how long it should be~ he don't have a girlfriend at the moment but when he have one other than me in the future, i would be devastated~ but i will move on except it would take quite some weeks or maybe months. mind you, it took me 3 freaking years to move on from my first love although he 'haunts' me a bit~ i feel like shouting to the world (here, it should mean my virtual world such as Facebook and Twitter) that I LOVE *inserts his name* SO MUCH!!!!!! but i can't do that,right?


-end of my rambling-

1 comment: