Monday, March 26, 2012

Cut down the Fat!!

Here I am, admitting that after all I'm a normal girl who wants to cut down the fat after someone said "Hey Nanth, you are chubbier than before". MySpace

I used to have this thought of not worrying about gaining weight whenever i eat something. Because in a Korean documentary, they had mentioned that some experts figured out that whenever we eat without the worry of getting fat and enjoy the taste, we won't likely to gain weight. MySpace

But, I DID GAINED WEIGHT SOMEHOW!! or is it because of my new fringe makes me look fat? scratch that! MySpace

So the first step i took was to start on jogging. i was never an athletic girl and after this morning's jogging session, i have realised that i'm lack on stamina it seems. anyhow, i'm gonna walk (and run) more from today... I don't want to be skinny but just normal. MySpace

Oh, my new semester starts today onwards. it will be a short semester with 3 subjects (Teaching English Grammar, Professionalism and Ethics and Teaching Reading and Writing Skills) and guess what, one of them will be taught by my mentor herself. Can't my short semester be any worst than this?? MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment