Sunday, September 16, 2012

Make-up and me...

The title speaks for itself. It's a post about my new but mild passion for make up!

Until a month ago, I prefer to go to classes with a natural look. Hazeline's Whitening Cream and talcum powder and I'm done! It took me only 10 minutes to get ready so that gives me more time to sleep. Tell ya something, those few minutes are damn precious when you are living in a hostel.

Nowadays, I'm more...erm...a bit feminine because I have started put on those stuffs that once I call "unnatural beauty-creating-stuffs" or a.k.a make up~ For me, to successfully applying make-up that make people compliment my looks is a sign of maturity. Due to the fact that I never did my own make-up till I'm 20-years old, I am pretty much amazed and proud of my new skills.

Make-up is just another form of art. One's face is the canvas that we color. Just gotta make sure that it's not a bit too much MySpace

I don't see the purpose for this post but nah, since I'm pretty much in a hyperactive mode I better use it to blog or else I won't even pay a visit here. 



GARNIER'S WHITEN & PROTECT MOISTURIZING CREAM. Other than Hazeline, only Garnier products suits my skin so it's kinda working for me now. My skin ain't dry like before and it is more of a natural coffee brown instead of 'bleachy' fair skin. Me gusta~
MAC'S 2 IN 1 DOUBLE EXTENSION MASCARA. This actually fits my taste. One end acts as the base and the other helps to give the "extra long lashes" impression and it's in blue!


AVON'S EYELINER GLIMMERSTICK (BLACK & BLUE) This acts as the base for me to draw the line without smudging anywhere. I will only draw the 'tails' when I'm attending functions.

IN2IT LIQUID EYELINER WITH GLIMMER (BLACK) This is a gift from a fellow housemate and it can actually make my eyes look awesome and attractive. Whenever I wears this for classes, my friends never fails to compliment my eyes. =.="

Another IN2IT product. IN2IT LIP TREAT (LT03). I have this bad habit of peeling the dry skin of my lips until at one point, it was extremely bad till a tiny side of my lower lip blackened. So this tiny little magic helps me to regain the color back and moisturizes my lips.
I love this make-up that I did by MYSELF for today's birthday party! 



No comments:

Post a Comment