Monday, September 3, 2012

Open at the close

"I open at the close" - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
In Harry Potter, the "close" means the end of Harry's life. The Golden Snitch that he caught in his very first Quidditch match happens to be hosting the Resurrection Stone. It only opens at the very moment Harry Potter realizes his end is near.

That got me thinking. Is there such thing of falling deeply for someone the moment you actually asked for a break up?

I broke up with him earlier this morning. Around 3am. Cried a lot but I knew that this is the best for me.

After 2 months and 5 days being his girlfriend, he and I parted our ways. Simple reason.

He was too busy for me.

I met him after lunch today since breaking up over phone calls and text messages are way too childish. He came, smiling and treating me like a kid. Like always. He was relaxed and constantly ask me to re-consider my decision but I said I couldn't be like this anymore. So with a smile and normal mocking, we bid goodbyes.

But it was the later moments that got me disturbed. I realized how much I've missed him. Our last date was 19 days ago and it was a sweet one. Meeting after such long time is only to consolidate my decision.

Maybe I actually fall for him even deeper now?

I loved you sincerely~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment