Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Complications in love

Actions are louder than words. And yet, it's easier to utter the words than performing it.

Move on~ Move on~ He doesn't deserves you~ Move on~ Just freaking MOVE ON!

Well, I tried everything to actually move on from him. Only to find myself later at nights crying to want him and nothing else.

It sucks.

I waited 17 months for him. After his rejection, I waited that long. Why I did that, I don't know for myself.

I will be telling my house mates and friends that I actually going to get into a serious relationship and stuffs like that. But they knew me better that deep in my heart, I still wants him.

I truly miss how we were. I miss his voice for God's sake! But why is it so hard for him to understand?

Why boys are being way so complicated when they blindly blame the girls for being complicated?

Remember this boys : The complicated you is what brings out the complicated self in a girl. It's like a mirror. You lead her on and says you couldn't get into a relationship with her, then how can you not expect her to be addictive and annoying as much as she can be?

Is it hard to stay faithful in a relationship? I mean I knew you will be telling "I love you" and "Muaxxx" every chance that you get but that doesn't define a true relationship. You broke your loyalty to your partner when you flirt with another girl/boy. It starts off like that,seriously.

And how much maturity a young couple has at the age of 14 that blindly refusing any other person that willing to care and love for them? Yes, I agree maturity doesn't come with age. I prefer to label maturity as something that comes with the experience and the first love you had at the age of 14 is so not experience-provider. And yet blames my presence is late for you to fall in love again. Pfftt~

No comments:

Post a Comment