Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions for 2013

I'm the type of the person who sticks to the "Don't make resolutions if you don't have any plans of making it work out" phrase. So yeah, I'm posting my resolutions for 2013 on my blog so that by the end of 2013, I can check whether I actually made an effort to making my wishes come true ;-)

1. Finish my Diploma in TESL with satisfying (I'm actually targeting an overall of 3.5 or above CGPA) pointer.


2. Get at least 3 As for mid-semester exams and at least 2 As for the final examinations. If I did what can get myself more than that, then I'm grateful for it.

3. To actually work out the chemistry between him and me till I can actually bring our friendship to the next level. I'm selfish and wants him for me alone.

4. To maintain a healthy relationship with my family members and friends around me. No jealousy, no fighting, no badmouthing and no spreading rumor business.


5. To own a freaking smartphone Samsung Galaxy S2. I just don't know why but I'm just head over heels with this model. Gotta own it and use it like a boss. Oh yeah, and a cool purple casing to go along with it.
Image from Google

6. To somehow manage my financial expenses better than last year. Money really matters when you are away from home. No wonder they say home is heaven ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment