Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Actions or Words?

Actions speak louder than words?
Everything in this world has been done in either social contextual or personal belief. Be it words or actions, both really depends on the person's intellectual and view on it. You can say wise words but don't act good or vice versa.  But if I can't accept your words/actions, your intention doesn't matter actually.

I had experiences with someone who said he believes my actions more and therefore I wasn't being truthful to him because I DON'T act that way. But does he know that I mean every single word I uttered and just because I am not really a 'action' person, I'm hurt by his accusations?

It all comes down to you.
You think his/her words are good, you will believe.
You think his/her actions are good, you will believe.
Because nothing else would matter as much as the person in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment