Sunday, April 10, 2011

Am too busy~

My previous post is quite a rambling of what I felt at that moment. But I liked that self of me. To be able to express what I want in words is something that I usually won’t do.

Theng gave me a book to read. It’s called The Passage by Justin Cronin. She said it’s so nice and when she said so, I believe it would be a nice book to read. Too
bad that I just can’t find enough time to read the book like I read Harry Potter saga. And I bought Sidney Sheldon’s The Sky is Falling. I always have a mutual attraction towards thriller books and Sheldon rocks when it comes to end a story in a twisted way. And Stephen King also. Bought a notepad yesterday and made a deal with Theng to write a fictional story by hand. It’s been a while since I write any fictional stories and already I have four on-going fan fictions on hiatus. *sigh* that’s why I’m thinking of spending at least a month after my resignation to finish my writing works. Well that cost me a month of salary but never mind. Along with the notepad, I bought a glass jar with papers to make paper stars. Speaking of stars, it reminds me of Taylor Swift’s Teardrops on My Guitar which has a line that goes like this;

“He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do”

that's the same reason why i'm making these paper stars~ The rumor has it that once a person made 100 paper stars, they can wish for one thing and it will come true. I have a dear wish that I really hope will come true. Yes, what you are thinking is right. I’m making a wish after I made a hundred of those stars^^

No comments:

Post a Comment