Sunday, May 1, 2011

all about me (part 1)

as i posted on my Facebook, i just spent an hour to do some makeover for my blog. i like the background and the header especially~

this is going to be a random post and when i say random, it means that i will write whatever that comes to my mind.

i had seen quite a few people curse one of their family members or rant about their family problems on their site. what i don't get is how can people humiliate their own family members on the net? i'm a normal human being and believe me when i say being the youngest in the family carries more problems than benefits. but i can never show my emotions in my post even though something might have just went wrong in my house that very same day. well i guess that depends on the person itself. i wish i can vent it out like them because i don't know what is my problem "storage capacity". maybe one day i will burst and it shall be a self-destruction.

*deep sigh* finally i had decided to move on. yes, it's my crush that i'm talking about. if a boy can play the "i'm-hard-to-get" game, as a girl i can play it hundred times better~ so watch out,boy. one day, you will regret and i won't look back at you as i did all this while. period.

a month ago, i bought a cute and casual dress. and guess what, it's PURPLE! lol. i put it on and it's quite sexy. with a deep cut at the front *sigh* i need to find a method to wear the dress in a decent manner. can't expose too much coz i'm not used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment