Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beauty is what's inside you~


today tagged along my sister to Mid Valley Megamall to shop for the new addition to their family. but first thing first. all three of us were hungry so headed straight to the Food Junction. the last time i was here was for my meet up with my Maya unnie. she ate ddeokbokki and i ate bibibimbap. so this time, i wanted to savor the ddeokbokki~

yummy! 그것 맛있 었어

it was fun in choosing the baby's clothes. everything must in blue. and we kinda re-lived the phase where we shopped for her first baby, Visali 5 years ago~ don't ask me what baby it is. i already gave the clue above.

so reached home at 5 something and i just went to bed straight. didn't even bother to change. i was suffering from lack of sleep and the fatigue from shopping and walking just added to it and thus, i had a terrible headache this evening.

woke up at 8.30pm. thanks to my friend's SMS. my message alert tone is kinda cute and i woke up at once. after bath and dinner went online just to realise that :-

1) my FB friends spammed my news feed with videos and messages dedicated to their moms since it's Mother's day tomorrow. so i joined the clan as well. I wish i'm with my mom now. at least she is not alone. she's spending her day with her sisters (my aunties) and my bro and second elder sister. Love you,mom~

2) although i knew about Jaejoong was terribly molested, pulled and pushed and scratched by the Beijing fans last night, it seems that the fans ALSO mentioned HoMin's name during the concert which happens to hurt the trios. so there was a notice asking not to shout HoMin's name during their events. whatever it is, as long as my baby is hurt by anyone's act, it hurts me too~

3) my bestie told me about the smk raja abdullah case. watched the video and gasped. is this how the kids are behaving nowadays? since my bestie is a Chinese and from what she told me is that the reason for the 'beauties' to bully the poor girl is because she's ugly. seriously, wtf? since when not-being-ultimately beautiful is a crime in this world? if those four girls think that they are beautiful than that poor girl and that made them to have the power to bully her, they really deserve serious punishments by legal. my personal remark on this is Karma is b***h so watch out 'beauties'~ the video went viral and the four girls have been identified. it seems like what they did will land their beautiful faces on the Chinese newspapers' front page tomorrow. quoting my bestie, "see what they give to their mom on mother's day...so damn proud that they will cry"





No comments:

Post a Comment