Monday, May 9, 2011

Insomnia~

so my Insomniac era has returned! yup, i'm suffering from this illness for quite some time. if not mistaken since mid-2010 where i faced quite some dilemmas and eventually 'forget' how to just fall asleep in a natural way. sometimes i just have to force myself to sleep as i would have to go to school the next day. placing pillow over my eyes did help me a for a few weeks but ultimately it failed as well.

i think ever since i start to work is the time where i would simply dozed off when my head hits the pillow. and now that i'm unemployed, i'm back to being an insomniac. it's something unavoidable already.

and you know, i have this terrible longing to study and not to work. i wanna experience the tertiary studies life and this would be easier if i didn't screwed up my STPM. my family's financial is quite tight at the moment so my best option is to work till October and then register for November intake IF i didn't get any offers from public universities.

speaking of insomnia, it reminds me of this song which was originally sang by Craig David but a beautiful cover was made by Korean singer, Wheesung. I'm presenting "Insomnia" by Wheesung xD




No comments:

Post a Comment