Monday, May 23, 2011

i'm a grown up now~ xD



holla! xD

am back and now i have something to share with you all. nothing much. it's just i had finally got my nose pierced!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

In Indian culture, it's a custom for young girls (those in early 20s) to pierce their nose. we Indians love to pierce~ Just kidding. so my mom and aunt were telling me to get done with it but i have this little fear in me for letting someone to simply pierce my nose,ok!

cr: to whoever that nose belongs to~

so after 'escaping' from them for almost two years, i finally got it yesterday (which means when i am 19 years and 6 months plus). the pain was excruciating but it's only for a while. i think the pain lasted merely a few minutes. after that it was all tingly~

so here's my current look~ bye bye childish look. welcome matured look! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment