Friday, May 20, 2011

Love is weird~

i'm curious. we can't fall in love twice? or maybe thrice? and all of them is not as true as our first love?

love is weird. once we fell in love with someone, be it one-sided or not, it actually affects the way we behave. i had fallen in and out love for...err...twice, i think. (both are one-sided) but i wouldn't say that my second crush is a fake love or merely an infatuation. i know i like him enough to dream my rest of my life with him. that's all.

love is weird. especially when it controls us. you just can't stop thinking about the significant one and probably there's always something about him/her that makes you smile like a fool. they say, if you are in love, it will portrayed on your face. you will be bright and romantic and bla bla bla~

love is weird. if you keep holding onto a guy that already showed a big 'X' sign for your love. why waiting when you know there's zero possibility that he would realize that he likes you anyway and returns to you? in my case, i would simply plaster the same answer he gave to me. although me too holding to my love for him.

as for my first love, i know it was as true as my second one and i had learnt to move on (just stop stalking his FB profile =.=;;) maybe i will fall in love again for the third time (which i don't think anytime soon) and it will be the same thing all over again.

p/s : my point of writing this is to those that thinks love only blossoms once, think again~ you can never expect to be your's wife's/husband's first and last love. try to move on and find another special someone to share your love. after all, love is meant to be shared isn't it? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment