Sunday, May 1, 2011

i'm blessed indeed~

inspired by a dear friend's post~

I'm thankful and it's...

because i love my current life as it is~

because i know what i want in my life~

because i have plans for my future~



because i bought a netbook of my choice using MY money~

because i had settled the debt that i owed my sister for buying me a handphone~

because i quit crying over split milk~

because i'm back with my best friend~

because i have more people coming up to me and say i made their day~

because i know there are people who loves me for who i am~

because i had the best first job one could have~

because i still love those 5 individuals just like i did when i first met them 3 years back~

because i think i can cope with my problems in a matured way~

because i stood up for my decisions~

because i had decided to live my life as i want it to be~

because i now have a male friend who spends time with me and helps me understand the opposite sex better~

because i have these cool girl friends whom i can share my problem and simply have a great time together~

because GOD was with me all this while and guides me for better~

because i had found back my trust in GOD~


(will edit with more...)

1 comment: