Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Problem-free life~ wish i could have one

someday in last week, i got really upset with this guy friend of mine who apparently had a drinking session with his friends. initially i was mad at him because he made me worried by not replying all of a sudden. then when i knew he was drinking, i just said good night and off to sleep. the thing is i can tolerate with drinkers but not smokers. so when he told me that he's not addicted to it and only drinks once in a blue moon, i was okay with it. who am i to restrict him from having fun,right? but somehow he started to drink more frequently and i don't think i have the rights to forbid him to do so. and he told me that it's his only way to vent out his problems.

now, why am i telling his story? coz i'm thinking that i'm a normal person too and facing so many problems as well but WHAT is my way of venting it out? and as for him, he should really resort to other HEALTHIER options to ease his mind.

since i'm the youngest in the family and the age differences between my elder siblings are wider, i don't usually share my problems with them. i can't interfere in family problems as i'm considered relatively young to do so BUT the family problems still reach my ears.back then, i have my best friend around so i can always spill everything to her. but now i'm in Puchong and she's in Kampar and the only communication is through phone and MSN. so i'm used to hide my problems from them. i can blog about it but as you can see in one of my previous posts, i had mentioned that i don't want to "humiliate" any of my family members on online for people to read.

i'm amazed by myself sometimes. how can i keep all those emotions within me? i have no idea. but i'm still afraid that one day i will burst and it will seriously affect me. the only thing that bothers me at the moment is my current family situation and i don't want to elaborate more on that here.

p/s : apologies to my guy friend whose story was featured as the intro for my post ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment